Pablo Neruda - I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love You (自譯)
 
I do not love you except because I love you;
我不愛你只因我愛你;
I go from loving to not loving you,
我從愛到不再愛你,
From waiting to not waiting for you,
從等待到不再等你,
My heart moves from cold to fire.
我的心由冰冷到燃起火焰。

I love you only because it's you the one I love;
我愛你只因你是我唯一的愛;
I hate you deeply, and hating you
我深深地憎恨你,且厭惡著你
Bend to you, and the measure of my changing love for you
屈服於你,而我愛的度量衡也為你改變不停
Is that I do not see you but love you blindly.
就算我沒見到你 我都仍在盲目地愛著你。

Maybe January light will consume
或許一月的光會消耗
My heart with its cruel
我的心用它殘酷的
Ray, stealing my key to true calm.
照射,偷走我的鑰匙讓它變的平靜。

In this part of the story I am the one who
在故事的這一章我是那一個
Dies, the only one, and I will die of love because I love you,
死去的,那唯一的,而我將在愛中死去全都因為我愛著你,
Because I love you, Love, in fire and blood.
因為我愛你,愛,在火和血液裡
 
 
是呀!我默默的傷心
就算你說你懂但其實還是有著差距
愛這個字口說很輕
還不如筆寫
 
痕跡劃下十三劃
 
Amour Amour je t'aime tant...
 
你是誰?我看不清
愛是什麼?我聽不懂
 
arrow
arrow
    全站熱搜
    創作者介紹
    創作者 maru1212 的頭像
    maru1212

    天下萬務都有定時,在馬路上玩樂也是

    maru1212 發表在 痞客邦 留言(7) 人氣()